Sunday, February 05, 2006

John's Birthday

John's Birthday was on Feb 2. I got up and made him breakfast. I explained to him that I picked that particular activity because it was the hardest for me to do. It was the greatest sacrifice of my time heh. I'm so seriously not a morning person. However, I don't think that I really needed to explain that to him, he saw how I was struggling with trying to get everything together and he thought it was very sweet.

Why not buy him a present you ask? Because he purchases anything he wants before I get a chance to buy it. I was at the apple store in orlando and was looking at the iPod nano for him. I called him just to verify that's what he wanted and he told me that just that day he had purchased the ipod shuffle. At least I was smart enough to call and ask before I bought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home